Purchased two dozen roses and received an old flower arrangement..Called at least 9 to 10 times and no one cares really no one is willing to help ..

amazing they took $80 from me and no way will they make it better absolutely disgusting !!

I have left several emails and call and no one has called me .. and of course they have my credit information I believe this company is a complete scam from some other country . To post this complain I must type 100 words ..

what is up with that ?they make it so difficult to get the service and or money back

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of wesley berry flowers 2 dozen roses arrangement. Wesley Berry Flowers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wesley berry flowers 2 dozen roses arrangement in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

One dozen roses cost just under $80 from any reputable florist, sometimes more depending on the holiday.WB is a sending only call center and advertises the bouquets on their website for prices that florists would lose money filling.

Most reputable florists will not deal with these call centers and there are many of them.WB probably sent your order to every florist in the city you needed them delivered and no one would accept it for the price they sent.