Placed an order for a funeral.The wrong flowers were sent and they quoted me a price of 42.00.

My account was charged 65.00. I called and complained they told me I would receive a call back within 24 hours. Did not receive call. I called back and they tried to tell me they would listen to call which would take 3 weeks.

I was persistent that I wanted a full refund they offered partial. I told them I would contact better business bureau. They say they will refund full amount, well see what happens. I have been on hold for 20 min.

while they process refund.

This company is a scam...don't Use them

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of wesley berry flowers flowers from Wesley Berry Flowers. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wesley Berry Flowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Kansas City, Missouri, United States #964005

I had the SAME problems listed on this site as everyone else!Told me $58 & charged me $66.

Paid for same day delivery & didn't get it until the next day, wrong arrangement was sent. Total disaster.

I'm also waiting for a call back that'll probably never come!I AM reporting them.