This company took my money for my mother's birthday flowers.The day the flowers were to be delivered, I received a morning email from the company informing me the flowers had been delivered to her.

I waited an hour later, called my mother to find out that no flowers were ever delivered! I called the company. Spoke to Cody in Customer Service who told me someone would call me back immediately to resolve the problem. No one called me.

I saved every email I sent to the company inquiring about my mother's flowers. I finally received two emails from the company at 6:30pm! First email said the flowers were NOT delivered and couldn't be and I would receive a full refund. The second email was from Tammy Manzella that she was sorry that my flowers were not delivered and how she waited until the end of the day to tell me!

She told me I would get a full refund. Guess what? My mother's flowers were never delivered and still do not have my money! I am contacting the bank to open a dispute.

Have you or anyone else you know have this experience with this company? I recommend every angry consumer to contact Better Business Bureau (Google them), file a complaint agains this company, then contact your state's Attorney General's office regarding fraud and consumer affairs. You can find out more about this company by entering the company's name in the Better Business Bureau's website.

It will tell you the name of the owner, Daniel, and contact information regarding his businesses.It will also show you the amount of complaints made against this company in the last 36 months, you will be shocked!

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

We absolutely agree. Wesley Berry Flowers sucks. We got the ugliest flowers ever and they were very expensive.